The application form is available only online mode, no meaning for offline registration. Student should have to download NEET 2019 application From to website: https://nta.ac.in.
The Registration date start for 1st week of February 2019. The age limit for entrances exam is 17 years to 25 years for open & OBC category & 30 years for SC/ST category.
The maximum attempt for entrances is 9 for Open category & OBC candidate & 14 for SC/ ST category & PH Category.
The Application Fees is Rs1400/- per application for General & OBC category & Rs700/- for SC/ST & PH category.
How to Apply For NEET 2019 Application Form @ nta.ac.in
- Go to official NEET 2019 website@ nta.ac.in
- Press Apply Online
- Fill Online Application Details
- Candidate Name as per ID proof
- Candidate Mother & Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Personal of Visibility
- State of Eligibility
- Select the Identification Type
- Aadhar card Number
- Fill valid Email ID & Valid Phone Number for OPT Verification
- Press Next.
- Note Registration Number
- Create log-in Password & security Que-Ans
- Enter OPT
- Press Submit
- Login with Registration Number & Password.
- Fill in personal details & Place of Birth
- Choose Medium of exam paper & Exam center
- Fill Corresponding & Permanent Address
- Fill parents Details
- Select Dress code
- Enter security Pin
- Press Save as draft
- Press Preview & submit.
- Press Final Submit.
- Upload your Scanned Photo(size of 10 Kb to 100 Kb) in JPEG format only & Signature (size of 3 Kb to 20 Kb) in JPEG format only
- Enter security pin & Then upload
- Choose Payment Mode & transaction.
- Print 3 Copy of Confirmation Page.