NEET 2019 Syllabus Biology, Physics, Chemistry (PDF Download)
NEET 2019 is going to be conducted by NTA for the year. The entire syllabus of NEET is decided by the MCI. It is confirmed by NTA that the syllabus remains the same and there is no change in the 2019 NEET syllabus.
NEET 2019 Syllabus
The NTA is going to conduct NEET 2019 examination. The NTA will frame the questions and the syllabus consists of physics, chemistry, biology from the class 11th and class 12th CBSE. It might be little difficult for other board students to prepare.
Changes in NEET 2019 syllabus
As per the announcement made by NTA, NEET 2019 syllabus remains the same but some features of the exam will change. Like the entire examination will take place in online mode. The NEET 2019 exam is conducted twice a year. One in the month of February and another in May. The aspiring candidates will get admission at medical and dental collage by taking the better score of both the sessions.
Here is the detail of complete NEET 2019 syllabus
Class 11th Physics Syllabus
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and the Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- The behavior of Perfect Gas and the detailed Knowledge of Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
Class 12th Physics Syllabus
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- The Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
Class 11th Chemistry Syllabus
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of all the Elements and the Periodicity in terms of Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
Class 12th Chemistry Syllabus
- Solid State
- Electro chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of All the Elements
- p- Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- 11.Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- 12.Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitroge
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
Class 11th Biology Syllabus
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human physiology
Class 12th Biology Syllabus
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Ecology and environment
Preparation of NEET 2019 Using the Syllabus
Now, as you are well aware of the syllabus the next step is to focus and prepare well for the NEET 2019 using the given detailed syllabus.
Here are the important things to be considered while preparing for NEET 2019.
- Always cover all the topics mentioned in the NEET syllabus by NTA.
- Prepare well based on the weight-age of each chapter. Never skip any topic.
- Pay special attention in the class room so that you can understand the theory very well at school. This will help you to practice problems easily.
- Have a good practice of solving MCQs. This will increase your speed during the final NEET examination.
- After completion of class 11th and 12th standard topics, use the book for the preparation too.