Tickets for the 2020 UEFA Super Cup match on Thursday 24 September in Budapest between the UEFA Champions League winners Bayern München and the UEFA Europa League winners Sevilla FC have gone on sale at theUEFA’s official website uefa.com/tickets.
The match will take place with a limited capacity of up to 30 percent of the stadium. It will also serve as a new normal environment to bring fans back to stadiums amid the COVID-19 pandemic situation. To guarantee the most possible safety for fans, strict hygiene methods will be taken and spectators will be requested to follow the measures at all times, including:
- Keeping a distance at least 1.5 meters from each other;
- Always wearing a face mask that covers their nose and mouth totally within the whole stadium perimeter;
- Washing and disinfecting hands whenever possible;
- Undergoing a body temperature test on entry to the stadium (spectators with a temperature of 37.8°C or higher will not be allowed to enter the stadium)
- Respecting the seat numbers allocated by UEFA to ensure 1.5m distance between seats (all tickets by one order will be seated directly next to each other);
- Not occupying any other seat, only the one allocated as per their ticket;
- Not coming to the stadium if suffering from any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 (fever, shortness of breath, sore throat, dry cough, headache, aching limbs, congestion or runny nose, diarrhoea, nausea or vomiting, loss of sense of smell or taste, muscle or body aches) that are not known to be from other cause;
- Not attending if having tested positive for the coronavirus within the last 14 days or having been in contact over the past 14 days with anyone who has tested positive for the virus. In these cases, the UEFA will refund the value of the tickets.
There are 3,000 tickets available for the fans of each participating club. The ticket sales will be organized by the UEFA in cooperation with the two clubs.