NEET 2019 Application Form (How To Do NEET 2019 Register @ nta.ac.in)
The NEET 2019 is conducted by NTA. The application form for the February session will be released on 1st October 2018. All the aspiring candidates will be provided with 31 days window to apply for it online. The aspiring candidates can submit the application form for the NEET 2019 February session from 1st of October to 31st October 2018.
The cost of application is Rs. 1400 for the general/OBC aspirants. The SC/ST aspirants are required to pay Rs. 750 to get the application form. The candidates have to fill the NEET 2019 form online and the fee is also paid in online mode.
Before applying for the NEET exam, always check for the eligibility criteria. Here are the complete details on how to do NEET 2019 registration at nta.ac.in
How To Fill NEET 2019 Application Form @ www.nta.ac.in Official Website Of NTA
The aspiring students can get the manual application form in the downloadable format staring from the date of availability of form. The official website of NTA is active and you can get an idea about filling the registration form online.
- The registration of NEET form is done in online mode. The NTA will activate the NEET 2019 form as per the given schedule. With the help of logging into the official website of NTA, you can get access to the online form. Once you are online, you need to mention the details asked in the form. Upload the recent image and pay the fee online. After completion of all the steps correctly you can get registered yourself for the NEET 2019.
- The essential document required for the NEET registration is a recent photograph, digital signature, thumb impression for the form. Also the aspiring candidates are required to upload the class 10th and 12th mark-sheet, Aadhar card and caste certification while filling the online application form.
- Below are the details which the candidates will be required to fill in the online application form of NEET.
- Correct personal details like the full name, name of parents, postal address, caste category, date of birth, gender, state of eligibility, contact number and email ID.
- The aspiring candidates are required to mention the examination centre and preferred the language of paper.
c.Necessary educational details like 10th and 12th class roll number, school name and mark sheet.
- NTA has an option for only specific modes of fee payment. The payment of NEET registration form is to be done via online mode preferably credit card, debit card or net backing.
Two different application for NEET February and May exam
If the aspiring candidate is interested in appearing for both NEET February 2019 and May exam they must apply for 2 separate application form. The final score for medical and dental college admission will be decided based on the best of both the scores. The registration must be done separately.
Candidates applying for the February exam will get the NTA admit card in the month of February and the candidates applying for May session will get NTA NEET 2019 May Admit Card.
NEET 2019 Application Form & Registration
The NEET 2019 application form will be provided by the NTA twice a year. One form is given during the month of February and another in May month. The candidates can apply for both the sessions and either one based on their choice. In order to fill the form, the aspiring candidate must log in to the official website of NTA i.e. nta.ac.in. After filling the form, the candidate is required to pay the application fee of Rs.1400 in case of general /OBC and Rs. 750 in case of SC/ST category.