National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2019) is main entrances exam in country is conducted for Medical & Dentist admission. NEET 2019 will be conducted twice in year (February & May ). Student can give both exam.
NEET 2019: Exam Notification & Latest New
If you prepared for NEET 2019 exam You have to check latest updated for entrances exam. NEET 2019 Exam will be conducted twice in one year. First Exam will be conducted in February & Second Exam will be conducted in May.
Some important updates for exam
- Candidate must apply for entrances exam via online mode.
- Government scheduled NEET 2019 in only online mode & English language.
- The examination will make use of IT software and encryption in order to ensure high security and timely delivery of tests.
- NTA announced not any change in NEET 2019 Syllabus.
- Andhra Pradesh & Telangana candidate not need to submit self declaration Form now Because Andhra Pradesh & Telangana have jointed 15% All India Quota Scheme.
- There will be one set question paper in all language.
- Candidate have compulsory any ID proof while filling NEET 2019 exam Form. Aadhaar card is not compulsory.
- Indian candidate wish to take admission in foreign country for MBBS/ BDS they have clear NEET 2019 UG exam.
- Candidate may attempt exam until age of as per their Categories. Limit of attempt exam removed from last year.
- For NEET 2019 Exam NIOS or Private Candidate Or state open school are not eligible.
Neet 2019 Syllabus Neet 2019 Application Form